Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Life, it seems so harsh sometimes. But life's bitter-sweet, just like dark chocolate, isn't it? We all have our ups and downs. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry, and sometimes, we're just to tired to bother about anything. I guess that's just how life goes. Aimlessly swimming around searching for an answer. What's the question? "What is LIFE?" Is it attending parties? Is it just filling up your schedule 7 days a week, 4 weeks in a month, 365 days a year? If that's your idea of life, what isn't. To me, everything is very much stale. Except for the very fact that there still is LOVE, that goes around, between me and T. What is it that keeps you going? Your parents? Your friends? Your crush? Or perhaps even your gurlfriend/boyfriend? Wife? Husband?

First lesson of Advanced DJ commences this thurs. Hope all goes well. We'll be learning how to juggle two records. Sounds phat. I'm very excited. And my table isn't up yet. Like why can't I get it up? Because IKEA decided to give us a tabl;e made up of, tables! Where're the legs/stand?! NO IDEA. ASK IKEA. Bought the turntables like ONE fuggin' year ago and it's still lays in the damn box, untouched. Looks like I'll still have to go down to Audiosports to practise. Heh, I'm not complaining.

Just had dinner with my baby and my whole family at DOMON along Katong. Japanese. Yum yum! Had myself loads of yummies. The soft shell crabs were absolutely delicious. It's so good, it'll shut any food critic's mouth SHUT. Sweet baby of mine to actually come all the way down to Orchard to meet me after class. Thanks baby! You're the sweetest =D

Let's all be happy! It's gonna be a great week/month/year ahead! (No shit, who'm I kiddin' =P)